Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday with a Touch of London



I had to get up at dark o'clock in the morning to meet my tax attorney so I was dressing quickly, and somewhat in the dark. My only goal today was to wear my new Irregular Choice shoes as they were a gift from Kim and she was back from vacay today.

First I grabbed a Trina Turk navy dress and was going to do a white T-shirt under to make it casual, then I realized I would look like a flag. No thanks. Since I didn't want to be late to hear how poor I am*, I grabbed a basic outfit and am hoping the shoes have enough personality to carry the day.

Union Jack Flag pumps ($140, Irregular Choice)
Muse High-waisted flare jeans (Joe's Jeans, $167)
White cap-sleeved blouse (BR, $50)
Black Sequin Vest (BCBG, $160ish)

*More on this in tomorrow's post where I confess my shocking shopping transgressions in Nolita this past Saturday. Shame on me!

1 comment: