Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday with a Touch of Chanel

Feel like this backdrop is washing me out a bit so bear with me. Today really felt like spring and getting dressed was a little different. No boots necessary! Anyway, I was a little tired of jeans but it's still too chilly for a skirt, so I pulled out these olive/gray chinos that I have never worn. I had always imagined these with a t-shirt and flip flops for summer, but wanted to try making them cute for work. Did I succeed? What do you think?

Chinos (Banana Republic, $60)
White gathered shirt (BCBG, $80)
Lavender Cardigan/Cozy (DKNY, $195)
Purple Leather Wedges (Miz Mooz, $90)
Chanel Scarf (Birthday Gift from Kim = FREE)

Thoughts, opinions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure about the fit....did you feel confident and sexy in them ? If not, then the fact that you have never warn them speaks for themselves....I like the color palette for work though.

    ReplyDelete