Monday, November 15, 2010

October Donations

Here are my October donations - I actually gave a pair of boots and a dress that I never wear to a friend of mine, but since I didn't take a picture I'm holding myself to five items.

First - a black skirt that I last wore in 2001. Yes, 2001. Nearly 10 years in the closet without a wear. It's Banana Republic - one of my early forays before my total clothing dependancy set in.

Next is a grey suit that I bought 3 years ago for a halloween costume. I never wear suits to work and unless I'm an extra on Law and Order someday, I don't see needing it.

Then an olive tank from Banana Republic that has a satin detailing on the front that scrunched up in the wash. now it looks childish.

The striped cardigan is ok, but I don't love it. Really probably too young for me, and not a key piece in my wardrobe.

Finally, had to toss the "somebody in California loves me" tee. Goes against my policy of not wearing ironic t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment