Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jeans...Love 'em and hate 'em.

Going through my closet this week I decided to take a look at my jeans situation. I feel like I only wear three pairs and can't really fit into the rest, but on further examination, I found that that isn't really true.

The first photo is the array of jeans I have that I can fit into. Two pairs of Hudsons, a pair of skinny Sevens, a pair of Joe's, two Banana Republic skinnys, on pair of gap boyfriend jeans, one pair of American apparel skinnys in black, and a slouchy pair of Citizen's of Humanity that feel like pajamas.

The second photo is the jeans I don't fit in. A worn in pair of Seven's I love, A pair of Banana Republic skinnys in the next smallest size down, That pair of Paige Premium's that still haunt me, a pair of Lucky's that look great when I can put them on, and I added in the Banana Republic navy chinos I bought too tight in the hopes of losing a few lbs.

I wonder what would happen if I could actually lose the inches it would take to get into the photo two jeans. Something to ponder as I make my New Year's resolutions perhaps. i can't seem to let go of these jeans though so they're not going into the donate pile.

In the meantime - I'm not buying anymore jeans for a while. It's no fun trying tthem on anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment