Monday, October 11, 2010

Military Monday

I swear these pants are so not me but I just love them. Today I pared them with a new silk top I got from Express in the style du jour: military. I'm really happy with it. Feels simple and sophisticated and on trend. And my inner voice is not chirping that the pants make me look fat. I can't really explain my love for these pants. They may not even be flattering, but I'm blinded! I think the gold accessories are essential to this look so I went bigger on those.

Silk Blouse: Express $70 New Purchase!
Denim pants: Habitual, $198
Gold Necklace: Banana R., $70
Wedges: Tory Burch, $265
Gold Oversized Watch: Michael Kors, $250

1 comment:

  1. first thought was that you actually looked quite slim in this outfit. the pants are not unflattering at all!!

    ReplyDelete